Creativity to me is well of course, about creating. Not limited to creating 'things' but ANYTHING. Not limited to certain people, or just one person in a group, not limited to certain age, but EVERYONE. Not limited to some or certain places, but EVERYWHERE. And of course, creative or simple ideas can pop in your head ANYTIME. Spontaneous or not.
Most people say, "I'm not a creative person for I suck at drawing." "To be creative, you need talent more than skills. Gifted."
But I strongly believe that everyone in this world is creative.
What differs one from another is how well a person uses his imagination and how strong that person is to turn it into reality.
And yes, different people, different thoughts. You and I may not have the same definition for what creativity is.
But this is what creativity is to me. It is about creating, imagining and realizing how creative you are. Because creativity is everywhere and can be in thousands forms and thousands approaches.
p/s : I found a video on Youtube and thought of sharing with you, creative people. Enjoy :)
(Art & Technology Saxion Enschede: http://www.saxion.nl/knt)
This is my favorite lines :
"Where ever it is, find it, grab it, manipulate it, and re-create it.
Make it your own way. Your special way.
Because creativity begins with you. It begins now. It begins here"
No comments:
Post a Comment